[Histonet] Tissue-Tek VIP 2000-3000

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Fri Aug 20 17:08:38 CDT 2010

   Which  I  did  buy it, and it had an issue, repair guy came wi   days  and fixed it with no problems.  There are also other compa   that  are  making  parts  for  them  that  aren't  "Sakura"  but still
   work.&nb   was the right pr
   Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)

   Histotechnician
   <
   XBiotech USA Inc.

   8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 1
   Austin, Texas  78744

   (512)386-5107

   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: Re: [Histonet] Tissue-Tek VIP 2000-3000
   From: Joseph Saby <[1]saby_josep   Date: Fri, August 20, 2010 2:45 pm
   To: "Fimbres, Amber" <[2]afimbres <@t> uci.e   "[3]histonet <@t> lists.utsout   histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
   Mike-
   Although  Sakura  is  no  longer  making parts for the VIP 2000 units,
   there are   thousands  still  in  use  around  the  country.   Most companies that
   servic   units  have  been  taking  them  in  trade  as  people  upgrade  their
   equipment, the   using  these  units  to  provide  parts for units in trouble along the
   way.    very dependable (with regular water rinses and periodic PM).
   Sakura  does still makes parts for and service the VIP E300s, which is
   the s   up  from  the  2000.   If  the price were right, and funds were low, I
   woul   either. I have been using these units for many years.
   Joe Saby, BA HT