[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 81, Issue 18

Joanne Clark jclark <@t> pcnm.com
Wed Aug 18 18:02:30 CDT 2010

Hi Emmanuel, I am a Canadian trained and certified tech working here in
the US.  You will have to contact the CSMLS (Canadian Society of Medical
Laboratory Sciences) to find out were to send your educational info to
apply for Canadian certification.  You should be able to do a google
search and get their website address.  You must have Canadian
certification to be able to work in any lab and there is probably no
point in applying for a job in Canada until you have it.

Joanne Clark, HT, MLT (Cdn)
Histology Supervisor
Pathology Consultants of New Mexico


Message: 2
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:37:24 -0500
From: Emmanuel O <graceofgod011978 <@t> hotmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Seeking Position in Canada
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Message-ID: <COL119-W5283FAF640F630F71665C8DE990 <@t> phx.gbl>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

I am a US trained and ASCP certified Histologist. I am looking for job
opportunity in Canada either as Histologist or as an IHC Specialist.
  Thanking you all in advance.




More information about the Histonet mailing list