[Histonet] Advanced Stainers

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Wed Aug 18 16:57:07 CDT 2010

I really have nothing bad to say about the benchmark. We love ours; it has freed us from having to nurse the IHC bench. You load it and walk away. If there was a down side I would say that the antibodies are a bit on the higher price side. You can find cheaper antibodies but then you have to use their dispensers and they are expensive as well. I guess it depends on what cost you put on tech time?? Is less technical time worth the higher cost?? For us it is a definite yes.

Cheryl A. Miller HT(ASAP)cm
Histology/Cytology Prep Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory Services
Omaha, NE. 402 731 4145 ext. 554

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.