[Histonet] Microtome alignment

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 06:00:23 CDT 2010

A while back I remember someone suggestion something like a right angle
device that carpenters use.  It's basically just a piece of metal that is a
right angle triangle that you put up against the chuck and on the knife
mount.  Then you align the chuck so it is a a right angle to the knife
mount.

It looks like this:        l\
                                l  \
                                l    \   This is my best attempt at computer
drawing.
                                l __ \

I don't thing they cost very much, much less that $700.

Paula  :-)

--
Paula Sicurello
6 of 6