Re-thinking Nigerian Scam ! [Histonet] FW: NEEDS URGENT HELP !!!

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 15:37:47 CDT 2010

I am rethinking this email since I read it over again.  The scam
email I received asked for money ($1,800) to be sent to England via
Western Union.  I am not sure about this since this supposed Jerry is
asking for just a response email.  I would still be very cautious!

The Idaho news said the lady received a "yahoo request" (same as
mine) asking for email address, password, country of origin, mothers
maiden name, ect.  Once the perpetrator had the information, they
immediately extracted all her information and cleaned her bank
accounts out.  This was a business computer  account and it shut down
her business!

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting