[Histonet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Anjan Kumar drvet_anjan <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:59:00 CDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Anjan Kumar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jackie,

- Anjan

Accept invitation from Anjan Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-gcs18gik-3t/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I801858559_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYVdjkUdjwNc3x9bTtTm6xjrP5xbP4Pe3sVc3wRdj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Anjan Kumar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-gcs18gik-3t/qXtGZ0-QiF70UPNqEunZRx9zbUTaXy-_ifnGa0-b4uheRh4MMF/blk/I801858559_3/0PnPARdjwRe34Me4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Anjan Kumar be a good idea?

People Anjan Kumar knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Anjan Kumar will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/yvpgd1-gcs18gik-3t/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation