[Histonet] p63 from Ventana

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:04:44 CDT 2010

I've been told by a Biocare Salesperson that the BC4A4 clone is the same
exact clone as 4A4.  The BC in front of 4A4 just means Biocare.  I don't
think that Ventana sells a concentrate of this antibody.  You'd want a
concentrate for your PIN4 so you're probably better off sticking with your
current antibody.

Mark