[Histonet] clean slides

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Fri Aug 6 15:10:11 CDT 2010

Bless your heart!! That is strong stuff. I would try dipping or wiping each slide with a gauze in absolute alcohol - and stand to let dry. Or put the slides in a rack and dip up and down to agitate in the alcohol. Would that work?

Best, j

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of mohamed abd el razik
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 15:57
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] clean slides

Dear Histnetters
i have a proplem that when i open a new slide pox i see some depress on slides such as dust so i'm trying to clean it by a formula i have read about it by using potassium dichromat and sulphoric acid for cleaning glassware.
i just would like you to share me for that issue what are you doing?

thanx
Moahmed Abd El Razik
Dep. Of Histology
Faculty Of Vet. Med.
Cairo Univ. in Egypt

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.