[Histonet] toe nails falling off slides - Email found in subject

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Wed Apr 28 09:48:21 CDT 2010

We have very good success in facing the block and soaking it on the
water bath for 30-60 seconds and then allowing it to cool down on a
very wet ice tray.  Ours cut like butter too!  :o)