[Histonet] Contract Histo Tech Needed in Albuquerque, NM

Eric Weber erweber <@t> maxhealth.com
Fri Apr 23 13:18:42 CDT 2010

My name is Eric Weber and I am a recruiter for Maxim Government Services.  We provide temporary contracted lab personnel to the federal medical facilities.  I'm current recruiting for a contract Histology Technologist for an immediate start through August 13th, 2010.

Details:

*         Special consideration given to candidates with previous experience in a Veteran Affairs (VA) Hospital.

*         Special consideration given to candidate local to the Albuquergue area

*         Prefer ASCP certification

*         Monday through Friday, 7am until 3:30 pm

*         No call, no overtime

*         Two year experience required cutting and Hematoxylin and Eosin staining.

*         Housing/travel benefits provide for non local candidates

If you are interested please contact me immediately.  Please indicate if you have previous experience in a VA Medical Center.

Thank You,

Eric Weber
Maxim Government Services
7227 Lee DeForest Dr
Columbia, MD 21046
phone: (410) 910-4942
toll free: (866) 260-9142
fax:(410) 953-8358
erweber <@t> maxhealth.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged or otherwise protected information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you are the intended addressee. If you have received it in error, please call us (collect) at (410) 910-1500 and ask to speak with the message sender. Also, we would appreciate you forwarding the message back to us and deleting it from your system. Thank you.
This email and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the sender's firm are for informational purposes only. No such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.