[Histonet] protein concentration for Cy2

James L Burchette burch007 <@t> mc.duke.edu
Thu Apr 22 15:12:52 CDT 2010

Eric:

Are you using Cy2 labeled goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L) from Jackson
ImmunoResearch Labs?
According to their catalog (product number 115-225-003), the stock is 2.0
mg/ml. At 1:100, your working concentration would be 20 ug/ml.

Jim B

"Breisch, Eric" <ebreisch <@t> rchsd.org>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
04/22/2010 03:51 PM

cc

Subject
[Histonet] protein concentration for Cy2

This question if for anyone doing C4d immunoflourescence staining. Could
someone share what protein concentration the Cy2 labeled anti-mouse IgG
is prepared at and what buffer is used for that? Our final dilution of
the Cy2 is (1:100 in 1%BSA/PBS) but we don't know what the original
protein concentration for the dry Cy2 should be. Thank you for your
assistance it is greatly appreciated.

Eric A. Breisch