[Histonet] new er pr cap guidelines

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Tue Apr 20 10:06:39 CDT 2010

I believe they are posted on the CAP website.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596 Office
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> anita dudley <azdudley <@t> hotmail.com> 4/20/2010 10:46 AM >>>

has anyone seen the new er pr guidelines for er and pr?  my pathologist just came through all in a tizzy about it.  just wondering if anyone else has seen it.  the fixation times were also suppose to change,  to 72 hrs fixation for breast.

thanks for anybodies input,  anita, providence hosp. mobile alabama