[Histonet] Histotechnician Position

Patel.Payal <@t> synthes.com Patel.Payal <@t> synthes.com
Tue Apr 20 09:22:08 CDT 2010

Job Posting

Position: Histotechnician
Location: West Chester, Pa

Dear Histonetters,

Synthes is advertising a full time permanent histotechnician position in our Biomaterials Division. We are looking for someone with one to three-years of relevant histology or pathology laboratory experience. A Bachelors or Associates degree in biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, chemistry, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience would be a required.

If anyone is interested, please follow the link below and apply through the website. All applications must be processed through HR.

http://us.synthes.com/CmsSynthes/openpositions.aspx