[Histonet] Histological tissue ink problems

Amer Mustafa Gondolbeu meitanishi <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 03:58:20 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm doing histological sections of ulnar nerve to study the distribution of the fascicles. It's important the position of the section and for this reason I'm using histological tissue ink for mark the anterior, posterior, medial and lateral side of the section. The problem comes when I have to stain the sections (with luxol fast blue). The staining procedure eliminates my marks and I lose the orientation. How should I do to preserve the marks?

Thanks!

Macro and Microdissection Lab
Anatomy and Embriology Unit
Faculty of Medicine