[Histonet] RE: Diastase (Aspergillium Orzae)

Thurby, Christina christina.thurby <@t> bms.com
Fri Apr 16 14:40:53 CDT 2010

Hey,
Does anyone know if Diastase (Aspergillium orzae) can be used in the digestion step of PAS for glycogen?  Our vendor sent us four bottles of this as a replacement for Malt Diastase.  Just wondering if anyone out there knows something about this product.  I searched on the internet, with no luck for apparent laboratory uses.
Thanks!
Kristie

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments.  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.