[Histonet] Sorry... Part time position in Phoenix

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 10:47:29 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Sorry, I created a Job posting and copied it to email the subscribers
on histonet.  The text went whacky!  I will submit it again.  Guess
copying doesn't work very well.
Akemi Allison