[Histonet] Great Histotech Jobs!

Alisha Dynan alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Thu Apr 15 14:43:39 CDT 2010

Hi Histotechs,

I am a recruiter at a highly successful and well respected Healthcare recruiting firm.  I help place Histotechs into permanent positions across the country and I wanted to see if you are interested in exploring other career opportunities?

Atlanta, GA - One particular client that I am working with is a financially sound, medically advanced, full-service hospital in Atlanta, GA. My client is looking for both a Histotechnologist certified histotechnologist and a Pathology Coordinator for their hospital. Both positions would work a day shift. The Histotechnologist position requires an HTL(ASCP) certification and at least 5 years experience. The Pathology Coordinator position requires either a HT, HTL, or CT (ASCP) certification, alongwith 5+ years in histology/cytology, and 4+ years in a supervisory role. My client is offering a very competitive compensation package, full benefits, and relocation assistance. If interested, please email me a copy of your resume and follow-up with a call to learn more!

Below is a list of some of the great opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Current Opportunities:

Histotechs/Cytotechs

NY - New York City - Histotech 3rd shift

NV -Las Vegas - Histotech 3rd shift

NV Las Vegas - Histology Supervisor - 3rd shift

PA - Cytology Supervisor

CA - Southern - Histotech

NH - HTL (dayshift)

NH - HT (day shift)

GA - Atlanta - Histotech

GA - Atlanta - Pathology Coordinator (HT or CT)

MA - IHC Tech

MA - Histotech

If you're interested in learning more about these opportunities or opportunities in a certain geographic location please reply with an updated resume and let me know when a good time to reach you is.

If this is not the right fit for you please let me know who you can recommend and give me an idea of what types of positions you'd be interested in hearing about in the future.  I cover the entire US and have am working on Lab positions at all levels.

We offer a very generous referral bonus.  Read Below to Find Out More:

Do you know of anyone who is a great histotech and may be interested in hearing about other opportunities? Would you like to make $500 if you refer a histotech to us that we place into a new job? If so, please send us names and contact information of any histotech you know...if now or in the future we place that histotech into a new job, you will receive a $500 referral bonus. If you would like to keep the referral confidential - just write that in your notes.

To refer a histotech:

Go to: http://www.ka-recruiting.com/  Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter in your referrals.

Sincerely,

Alisha (Taylor) Dynan, Founder