[Histonet] Leica Peloris

Davis, Michael J mdavis2 <@t> lancastergeneral.org
Thu Apr 15 13:32:44 CDT 2010

Moving into a new lab and have tested several processors.  Need some info on the peloris.  Good and Bad.  We demoed the machine for about 2 months and had an issue with our biopsy tissue staining too light (H&E).  We could not get this problem resolved - we were running our tissue thru the xylene free process.  Also any truth to the rumor that I heard today thay the FDA has placed a hold on this machine?

Michael J Davis, HT (ASCP)
Histology
Lancaster General Hospital
555 N Duke St
Lancaster, PA 17601

attachments, is for the sole use of intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not