[Histonet] Communication when pathologist are not in same area as lab

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:07:55 CDT 2010

Oops it's looking like I hit the send key too fast ;)

Email request can be problematic as very often request are received after
hours.

But if you give me the choice between email request and face to face
communication, like you mentioned Jan it definitely depend on the
individuals involved.

--
" Smile .... it confuses people  "