[Histonet] Communication when pathologist are not in same area as lab

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:37:33 CDT 2010

Well our 5 pathologists, advance practitioner and SPR are just across the
way from us, until last July all request were made personally by pathologist
to staff and if there were any query with regard to the request made it was
sorted then and then and it was pretty straight forward.

But the good all days of face to face communication changed when we started
to get requests via email, although a good idea, in principle, requests via
email are not without pitfalls and therefore face to face communication
between lab staff and pathologist is still necessary.

 say email request can be problematic as very often request.

--
" Smile .... it confuses people  "