FW: [Histonet] studying for ASCP certification exam

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 12:43:43 CDT 2010

Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques by John D. Bancroft and
Marilyn Gamble Dr. you can probably get hold of a copy on Amazon for 1/2
price, even at full price it definitely worth every cents.

--
" Smile .... it confuses people  "