[Histonet] Studying for HT

Durden, Kelley kelleydurden <@t> pathology.ufl.edu
Wed Apr 14 07:51:19 CDT 2010

I felt like the most important part and the majority of the test came from information about special stains.  I think the last time I looked special stains made up about 70% of the test.  So definitely know the information but very importantly know the "color plates" from the books you are using to study.  I prefer the Carson book you already mentioned, the 1st and the 2nd edition are always good to have, and the original AFIP manual - the green one.

Good luck!

Kelley HT(ASCP)