SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] enzymes significance?

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sat Apr 10 11:35:59 CDT 2010

I think Sigma still sells enzyme histochemical kits for Alk.Phos and TRAP,
they are listed as Leukocyte acid phosphotase or Leukocyte alkaline
phosphotase, contact me at work next week and I can give you the order info
as I do still have these kits in my fridge.

Regards,
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045
720-859-4060
fax 720-859-4110
www.ihctech.net
www.ihcrg.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of mohamed abd
el razik
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 10:38 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [Histonet] enzymes significance?

dear histonetters
as i'm learning HC & IHC i need to know a reference or internet site that
could help me to know the significance of different enzymes in tissues?? any
help in these!?
a second quistion please i'm trying to locat Alk. Phosphatase in chicken
intestine and i found in old reference the steps and reagent used for
demonstration of it. i need to know is there a commercially avaliable kits
???
please share me your protocols

any help will be appreciated
thanx