[Histonet] eProtocols

DKBoyd <@t> chs.net DKBoyd <@t> chs.net
Thu Apr 8 10:05:47 CDT 2010

I have printed off the  CAP worksheets off the web site.  We use them as
work sheets for the pathologist.  He checks off and fills in what is
pertinent to the case, then the transcriptionist transcribes the Synoptic
Report into the final report directly under the Final Diagnosis.

Debbie M. Boyd, HT(ASCP) l Chief Histologist l Southside Regional Medical
Center I
200 Medical Park Boulevard l Petersburg, Va.  23805 l T: 804-765-5050 l F:
804-765-5582 l dkboyd <@t> chs.net

"Weems, Joyce" <JWeems <@t> sjha.org>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
04/08/2010 09:54 AM

"histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] eProtocols

Hello Everyone,

Are any of your pathologists using the Cancer eProtocols provided by CAP?
If so you would you let me know of your experiences and how you interfaced
it with your LIS?

Thanks much!, j

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.