[Histonet] Cleaning VIP Processor Containers - Summary

Brandi Higgins brandihiggins <@t> gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 20:21:50 CDT 2010

Thank you to everyone who responded.  I got some good suggestions which I
plan on trying.

Just incase the responses I have received weren't sent to everyone, and also
to make an easier-to-read reference for the future -
Dilute acetic acid.
xylene for waxy buildup
Greased Lightning cleaner  (store bought)
50/50 bleach mix - let sit for a while.
warm water flushes in fixative and first alcohol

The only response I received before changing the solutions was the dilulte
acetic acid which we tried but did not find effective.

Brandi Higgins