[Histonet] anti-F4/80 on IntelliFlex

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Tue Apr 6 15:59:30 CDT 2010

Brett,

I run F4/80 using the BC rat on ms detection (not their instrument) without
getting BG issues, are you using Proteinase K digestion?  I found that to
work better than HIER.

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. Ste.215
Aurora, CO 80045
720-859-4060
fax 720-859-4110
www.ihctech.net
www.ihcrg.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Connolly,
Brett M
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:03 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] anti-F4/80 on IntelliFlex

Is anyone running the Serotec rat anti-mouse F4/80 on the Biocare
IntelliFlex platform?  We are having background problems.

Thanks,

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Molecular Imaging Team Leader
Merck & Co., Inc.
PO Box 4, WP-44K
West Point, PA 19486
tel. 215-652-2501 fax. 215-993-6803
brett_connolly <@t> merck.com

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New
Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information for
affiliates is available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
delete it from your system.