[Histonet] Histo Stories - Send Yours

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Tue Apr 6 08:14:53 CDT 2010

I'm typing like a madwoman and am up to about 6 pages of single-spaced
stories with at least 25 more contributions to add.  This is a very
interesting read and I want to make sure everyone has a chance to Tell
Their Tale.  If you would like to add your story to the collection,
please send it to me before the beginning of next week so I can meet my
self-imposed deadline of getting it done and distributed to you around
April 15th.  PLEASE SEND TO MY HOME EMAIL: nmhisto <@t> comcast.net  - not to
Histonet so we don't "clog" up the mechanism.  Thanks!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700