[Histonet] RCC

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:11:03 CDT 2010

If you mean what control do we use for our anti-RCC stain, we use a piece of
normal kidney and clear cell renal cell carcinoma.

If you were asking about where we purchase the antibody, we get it from Cell
Marque.
If you wondering about a protocol we use the Ventana Benchmark.  Protease 1
for 8 minutes then 8 minutes with anti-RCC, counterstain and bluing.

Mark Tarango