[Histonet] Histology Supervisor Position In TX

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Sep 30 14:55:25 CDT 2009

Allied Search Partners, is now accepting resumes for a qualified Histology
Supervisor in Corpus Christi, TX area.

To apply for this position please send resume to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com  for intial prescreening of resume. Upon
receipt of resume one of our recruiters will hold a confidential phone
interview with you. *All inquiries and resume submissions are confidential*

POSITION: Histology Supervisor

REQUIREMENTS:
ASCP Certification
At least 3 years experience as a supervisor

SHIFT: Monday-Friday

TIME: Split Shift, 1-2 days per week histology supervisor will come in from
3am-11am, the remaining days histology supervisor will come in 5am-1pm.

OFFER PACKAGE:

Benefits package includes medical/dental insurance, PTO, 401K.
Relocation expenses ARE offered

To apply for this position please send resume to
alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com for intial prescreening of resume. Upon
receipt of resume one of our recruiters will hold a confidential phone
interview with you. *All inquiries and resume submissions are confidential*

*If you know someone interested send a referral and receive a cash bonus*

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment