[Histonet] Re: Granular appearance to chromagen

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Sep 25 15:51:00 CDT 2009

Has anyone experienced a granular appearance to their chromagen pattern?  I just
did a run with Vector's NovaRed and all the slides show "staining" but on higher
power, the appearance of the chromagen is granular (like it broke down?)

I never had this problem with DAB and this is the second time I have experienced
it with NovaRed.  I use their kit, so after the addition of each component, I
vortex to make sure it is well-mixed.  Could this be the problem?

Please advise.

Thanks!
Peggy

Peggy Sherwood