[Histonet] mtm p16 protocol

Jodie Robertson jrobertson <@t> pathologysciences.com
Fri Sep 25 13:58:44 CDT 2009

Unfortunately, there is no just purchasing the antibody.  They package
it with a negative control serum at the very least and if you wish to
purchase the larger size, it comes with all the detection to perform it.
I only needed the antibody and was told I couldn't purchase just that.
It really increases the price when you have to purchase items that you
don't need and drops the profit margin.

Jodie Robertson, HT(ASCP) QIHC
                    Pathology Sciences Medical Group
                        Histology Day Supervisor
                        Chico, CA  95926
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
newacct391924 <@t> aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 11:11 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] mtm p16 protocol

Hi everyone,

We will soon be purchasing p16 from mtm laboratory.  If i just  want buy

the antibody what is the protocol for using a decloaker chamber  and
Dako's
retrieval solution?  The directions say to use a waterbath but  we use
DC
chambers.  What temp. can i use and for how long?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Carol Schultz