[Histonet] fluorescent antibodies for IHC

julia hough j.hough <@t> sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 05:10:31 CDT 2009

Dear Histonetters.

I've been given the challenge of finding a variety of fluorochrome
conjugated antibodies for IHC, however I'm having a great deal of trouble
finding them. We basically want a fluorescent primary antibody that can be
visualized instantly  without use of a secondary etc.

We would like antibodies to bind to Osteocalcin, Alkaline Phosphatase,
Periostin, TRAP 5B, Cathepsin-K and N-Cadherin.

If anyone has experience using fluorescent antibodies for the above or know
of anyone who produces them I would be most grateful if you could let me
know.

Thanks

Julia