[Histonet] License

Joyce Hughes joyceagain <@t> att.net
Wed Sep 23 21:07:14 CDT 2009

Does anyone know of a lab in Kansas City, Missouri that will help me.  I am currently going to college to get my associates degree.  I would like to become a licensed histotech.  I have found classes online through Indiana State university but I need to be working in or have access to a lab with the audio capability for televised lessons that take place every Wednesday and a histologist to be the "instructor" that will monitor my work.

Thanks for any help you can offer.  I am really excited about becoming a histologist but I am not really sure what direction to go.