[Histonet] Histology Lab Information

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold <@t> jax.org
Wed Sep 23 15:00:48 CDT 2009

Dear Histonetters,

We are conducting a bench-marking survey to be better informed about how other Histology Laboratories are organized and managed.  We have a created a short survey in which we hope you will be willing to participate.  We are primarily interested in staffing and deliverables.  This is not a salary survey.  Everyone who participates in our survey will receive a copy of the results (de-identified to preserve the anonymity of the participants).  We hope that you will find the results useful.  To complete the survey, simply click on the link below and select the "Histology Survey".  You'll notice that there are multiple types of surveys listed.  If you, or someone you know, works in another core facility, please feel free to complete any additional surveys that are applicable or forward them to the appropriate people.

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Lesley Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main St.