[Histonet] De-differentiated tumor vs. Radiation effect

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Wed Sep 23 02:30:35 CDT 2009

Used to report cervical cytology post radiation; many of the cells were
extremely bizarre and to my mind looked malignant. Fraid I coped out and
reported them as 'abnormal cells present in a post radiation smear,
malignancy cannot be excluded'. These changes lasted for many years
until they settled down to give a normal looking 'post menopausal
smear'.

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation