[Histonet] Antibody labeling

JR R rosenfeldtek <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:43:37 CDT 2009

I have only done conjugation of biotin, HRP, and Alk-Phos.

But I have discovered a new kit that makes the labeling process a snap.  It is the "Lynx" kit from Serotec.  They also have fluorophore labeling kits.  It is fast, easy and very efficient.

Jerry Ricks
Research Scientist
University of Washington
Department of Pathology