[Histonet] RE: Whole Mount Coverslips

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:44:56 CDT 2009

Hi Kenneth,

Most any company that makes slides or coverslips can make you the size you need.  Not sure how long it would take but there are more than one source.  Try Thermo FIsher reps, they bought out Richard Alan who used to make any size needed.  Erie who makes glass slides and coverslips I think was bought out by ehm too.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Metzger, Kenneth
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:29 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Whole Mount Coverslips

Can anyone tell me who sells whole mount coverslips besides Brain
Research Labs? They have mine back-ordered until 10/8/09 and I need some
before then. Thanks,

Ken

Kenneth G Metzger HTL(ASCP)

ARUP Labs

Histology Supervisor

500 Chipeta Way

Salt Lake City, Utah 84108-1221

kenneth.metzger <@t> aruplab.com

(801) 583-2787 x 3101

The information transmitted by this e-mail and any included
attachments are from ARUP Laboratories and are intended only for the
recipient. The information contained in this message is confidential
and may constitute inside or non-public information under
international, federal, or state securities laws, or protected health
information and is intended only for the use of the recipient.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or use of
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
are not the intended recipient, please promptly delete this e-mail
and notify the sender of the delivery error or you may call ARUP
Laboratories Compliance Hot Line in Salt Lake City, Utah USA at (+1
(800) 522-2787 ext. 2100