[Histonet] hyaluronidase for IHC pretreatment

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Sep 16 15:56:33 CDT 2009

You buy hyaluronidase (freeze-dried) from Sigma or some other vendor and
make it up in the appropriate buffer.
If my memory serves me, and there have been no major advances in the
field, hyaluronidase comes in two flavors, one from bovine testis and
one from
Streptomyces sp. These are NOT the same so be sure of which one is
appropriate for your work..I think the Strep variety is more specific?

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.