[Histonet] air quality in the lab

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Wed Sep 16 12:23:45 CDT 2009

I seem to remember 12...

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Podawiltz, Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 12:18
To: godsgalnow <@t> aol.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] air quality in the lab

Our last inspection our exchange rate tested out at 52/hour. We had
increased from 26/hour because we could still had fumes in the lab. (CMS
inspector could smell xylene from our stainer) For the life of me cannot
remember what the min. rate is .

Tom

Tom Podawiltz, HT (ASCP)
Histology Section Head/Laboratory Safety Officer LRGHealthcare
603-524-3211 ext: 3220