[Histonet] Histotechs-Chicago, IL

Crawford, Jennifer jcrawfor <@t> aerotek.com
Wed Sep 16 09:50:57 CDT 2009

Good morning Histologists!

A hospital that I am recruiting for in the Chicago area has 2 openings
for Histotechs on a 1st and 2nd shift schedule, both positions are
contract to hire and included medical, dental and vision benefits
through Aerotek.

The employer is looking for 3+ years of relevant experience and an ASCP
certification is required. Please email me directly at
jcrawfor <@t> aerotek.com if you are interested or would like further
details.

Thank you for your time!

Jen Crawford, CIR
Scientific Recruiter
Aerotek Scientific Staffing
Phone: 847.221.1358
Fax: 847.303.2370
www.aerotek.com <http://www.aerotek.com>
Please do not keep me a secret...a referral is the best compliment that
I can receive!

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.