[Histonet] automated immunostainer

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 10:46:42 CDT 2009

I always used the DAKO autostainer but lately there have been some costs issues raised in HistoNet as well as many very good opinions about the BondMax from Leica. You could check them both or ask for a demo.
René J.

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Kalleberg, Kristopher <Kristopher.Kalleberg <@t> unilever.com> wrote:

From: Kalleberg, Kristopher <Kristopher.Kalleberg <@t> unilever.com>
Subject: [Histonet] automated immunostainer
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 10:07 AM

All,

I am looking for an automated immunostainer for research purposes.  I
would like something reliable, easy to use, and compatible with a wide
variety of reagents and protocols. Does anyone have any recommendations?
We are considering upgrading our lab from a manual lab to fully
automated.  If you could also give a ball park cost for the instruments
it will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in adavance.

Kris Kalleberg
Research Scientist
Unilever R&D
40 Merritt Blvd.