[Histonet] Slide labels used with IHC Instruments

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Fri Sep 11 08:31:04 CDT 2009

Janice, may I ask whom you have for your LIS?

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 952.241.7369

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahoney,Janice A [mailto:Janice.Mahoney <@t> alegent.org]
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 9:14 AM
To: 'Michael Mihalik'; 'Cordova, Jean'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Slide labels used with IHC Instruments

We have Ventana IHC instruments and Ventana Vantage for labeling, tracking,
QA, workload stats, etc, etc.  It allows for  the best process flow you can
imagine.  I'm very into "processes" and this system will reduce if not
eliminate your errors.  We were already a LEAN lab and with the addition of
Vantage we reduced TAT by about 30% and virtually eliminated labeling
errors.
I'd suggest looking into Vantage before I'd venture into more costly
interfaces that will just get you a label that can be read by an instrument.
Vantage will give you so much more.  Check it out.
Jan Mahoney
Omaha, NE