[Histonet] HT Part Time Job/Friday-8hrs/week

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Sep 10 10:46:53 CDT 2009

Hello Histonetters,

One of my clients has asked me to do a favor and spread the word about a
Part Time histotechnician/histotechnologist position in Altamonte Springs,
FL with a private laboratory. Please let me know if you or anyone that you
know would be interested in the following position:

Position: Histotechnologist/Histotechnician
Time: 9am-1am
Days: Fridays Only
Requirments: ASCP, Degree preferred
Facility: Private Derm Lab
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL

Please submit resume to alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com for initial
prescreening, and one of our recruiters will follow up with a phone
screen/interview after receiving your resume.

Have a great day!

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment