[Histonet] Ventana Slide Labels

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Thu Sep 10 10:26:35 CDT 2009

So can you explain your layout a little bit, please?  At the microtome, do
you have a Ventana slide label printer and an LIS slide labeler?

Put it another way:  You received the request for an IHC.  Now, what
happens?... with emphasis on the labeling?

Thank you again for your time.

Michael Mihalik

 <http://www.pathview.com/> PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 |
800.798.3540 | fax: 952.241.7369