[Histonet] Ventana Slide Labels

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:24:57 CDT 2009

We currently put the LIS label on the back of the slide.  We very recently
got Ventana to help us create a new label template that has the Ventana
barcode and our 2D LIS label all printed on Ventana's Ebar printer.

We will start using the new labels in a few weeks.  Ventana doesn't support
the new labels but they did help our IT people figure out how to do it.

Mark Tarango