[Histonet] QIHC textbooks

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:15:46 CDT 2009

Go to the public library and have them get for you on interlibrary loan.
Really! The universities in NM probably have a copy, and since they are
supported by your tax dollars, you can get it and read/copy the
necessary pages. That is the way it works here in NJ. Might take a few
weeks. OR try bookstores that specialize in out of print books. Alibris
comes to mind or just google the title of the book.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.