[Histonet] Ventana Her2/neu

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:09:25 CDT 2009

We had the same problem with two dispensers of the same lot.  I'd bet that
his two dispensers are of the same lot.

Ventana investigated and found that it was their lot of antibody that was
bad.  Last week they issued a recall of that lot.  I'd suggest calling
Ventana and asking if those dispensers are from that lot.  The recall letter
should have been received... he could look for that too...

Mark Tarango