[Histonet] Dragon

Knutson, Deanne DKnutson <@t> primecare.org
Tue Sep 8 10:49:09 CDT 2009

We are currently researching the Dragon voice recognition system and I see
that there is quite a bit of recent emails on the histonet concerning this
subject.  Is there anyone who is using Dragon that experienced reluctant
Pathologists and how did you deal with that?  I would be very interested in
the mini steps you may have taken to go paperless and bring the Pathologists
on board with this new idea.  Thank you for sharing your experiences and
suggestions with me.  This histonet is such a great tool!!!

Deanne Knutson

Anatomic Pathology Supervisor

St. Alexius Medical Center

900 E. Broadway