[Histonet] Re: pERK IHC

X S oyomagab <@t> gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 14:54:51 CDT 2009

I find your images at
http://www.immunoportal.com/modules.php?name=gallery2&g2_view=keyalbum.KeywordAlbum&g2_keyword=P-ERK
Do you  use same antibody to stain chick spinal cord, or is this another
one?

Santa Cruz sc-101761.
I tested it on FFPW sections of rat brain sections, after Citric acid HIER
and
it is very good ( if the results are specific, of course;-)
It is stated as being Human/Mouse/rat reactive.
I have two images posted here : http://www.immunoportal.com/index.php
 for this Ab.
Sure, one has to join to view, I think.
This is because the site kept getting  heavy auto- Spamming.
The owner has had to add hopefully more than adequate non-human filters;
great
respect to the person who set up this site and runs it so well!
The link is safe, I hasten to add.
carl
NB: Until recently, I certainly did not appreciate how much continual hard
work
goes into constructing/maintaining any website such as the ones we Users
acess
so easily.
Great respect/admiration for them that do this for us, so we can access
information/data so much more easily.