[Histonet] Storage of liquid nitrogen

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Fri Sep 4 09:48:45 CDT 2009

Not yet!! What in the world?  J

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Richard
Cartun
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 10:47
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] Storage of liquid nitrogen

We have been told by our Fire and Safety Department that we can no
longer store our large liquid nitrogen tank in a closed room (no windows
or outside ventilation).  Has anyone else experienced this?  Thank you.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs Assistant Director, Anatomic
Pathology Hartford Hospital 80 Seymour Street Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-0174 Fax

Confidentiality Notice:
This email, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please reply to the
sender that you have received the message in
error, then delete this message.